West Bay Residential Services
"I love my job because I like making a difference in the individuals' lives that I service."
- Lisette DaCosta, Assistant Manager
The Benefits of Helping Others
Employees at West Bay Residential Services take pride in helping others. Their perks are just the beginning of the rewards:
- A comfortable and fun work environment
- An atmosphere where one's ideas, opinions and suggestions are valued
- Being able to support people toward achieving their goals
- Making a huge difference in individuals' lives
- A comprehensive training program with unlimited learning opportunities
- All the tools you need to succeed
It's About Community
West Bay Residential Services makes the lives of their recipients better, who have - with the help of West Bay staff - developed important roles in their communities. Community activities such as: volunteering in hospitals, food banks, animal shelters, meals on wheels, recycling of cans, newspaper delivery and working in City Hall, have made their lives fuller while helping the community at large in so many ways.
Those who thrive at West Bay Residential Services are caring, dedicated, and motivated to learn and experience the wonderful career of supporting people with developmental disabilities. Terrific benefits and perks await the right candidates.
West Bay Residential Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization which offers services to people challenged by differing abilities. They employ more than... Read More