Turning the Corner Residential Treatment Program | Providence, RI
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
The Case Manager will be expected to advance the mission, values and philosophy of Turning The Corner Residential Treatment Programsm (TTC), in providing a quality, community-based residential treatment programs to address the needs of adolescents, community members and their family. TTC is committed to developing the moral, social, physical, intellectual and educational improvement of youth that are in our care.
The primary job responsibilities will be to ensure resident files are inspection ready at all times in accordance to State of R.I., CARF, DCYF, Ocean State Networks and federal standards. Case Managers will be required to stay informed of changes in report/process requirements of the above listed agencies. Case Managers must possess excellent computer, communication and organizational skills, be a team player, while enthusiastic, reliable, flexible and creative. Knowledge of and sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, racial and socioeconomic issues are necessary. Case Managers must possess a current driver’s license and be able to pass state, licensing background standards, be able to receive CPR and Handle With Care ™ certifications.
- Ensure all communications, internal and external, are completed in a timely manner and all stakeholders involved in the residents’ case are informed of meetings, appointments and other necessary communications
- Ensure all facets of the resident’s treatment plan are active and will advocate for each resident as is appropriate
- Ensure all appointments are logged and recorded for staff and residents on a weekly basis and external providers are informed of meetings and other necessary communications
- Keep and maintain contact notes
- Process all intake paper work
- Collect all required and appropriate documentation from the referring agency
- Schedule a medical, dental, eye, educational and vocational appointment
- Arrange for transportation to all medical, court and educational appointments
- Maintain a weekly record of all client appointments and passes
- Complete daily and monthly census reports of all resident and submit to the appropriate parties
- Document and coordinate with appropriate parties (DCYF Worker, Clinician, Program Director and the resident’s family) to ensure that all assessment, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews and other time sensitive reports are scheduled at the appropriate time frame.
- Perform all assigned office to include answering the telephone, voicemail, office supply and purchases
- Participate in program planning, staff and program administrative meets
- To perform all reasonable task as assigned by Program Director