ABA Treatment Worker
Play an essential role in the Applied Behavior Analysis Clinical Team. The ABA principles aim to modify behavior and apply specific teaching techniques to provide home based therapy to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The ABA Treatment Worker serves as the primary therapist working with the child and is responsible for implementing all ABA treatment plan goals and Behavior goals. The ABA Treatment worker recieves weekly clinical supervision by a Licensed Behavior Analyst and/ or Clinical Psychologist. You will recieve excellent Training.
- Excellent hourly rate and flexible schedules
- Excellent work & training experience to build your resume for Graduate School
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Access to an insured Vehicle
- Proof of clean driving record
- Must pass Background Criminal Investigation
- Some experience working with children with special needs preferable.
- E-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply on-line at www.accesspointri.org
- Fax a cover letter and resume to (401)383-8744
- Stop into 1240 Park Ave. in Cranston to fill out an application