BCBA Clinician (Autism, Children with Disabilities, ABA Therapy, HBTS Program)
Perspectives Corporation | North Kingstown, RI
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinician to work with children diagnosed with autism or related special healthcare needs in our Home-Based Therapeutic Services program.
As a BCBA Clinican, you'll have the opportunity to set your own schedule, work alongside colleagues with many years of curriculum expertise, and to be a part of our mobile team with all technology supports provided.
Responsibliities of the BCBA Clinican include:
- Writing goals and objectives for a language based curriculum and treatment plans
- Maintaining case records
- Direct training/supervision to Direct Support staff
- Providing comprehensive home-based treatment
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a competitive salary, Sign on Bonus, and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health & dental insurance
- Flexible spending
- Generous paid time off
- Agency paid trainings/CEU support
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Sign on Bonus and/or relocation package
Candidates must have a Master's Degree and hold a RI licensure for Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Prior experience working with children diagnosed with autism or related special healthcare needs is also required.
How To Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 401.294.9879, or apply online at www.perspectivescorporation.com!