AccessPoint RI | N Kingstown, RI
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingThe Keystone Group, located in North Kingstown, is a collaborative of nonprofit organizations. We work together to develop our strengths, share resources and support each organization’s mission and is currently hiring!
The Billing Coordinator reports to the Director of Finance. The person filing this position should be familiar with automated accounting systems, and should possess good analytical skills, and have the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision. This person should also be able to accomplish key responsibilities within established guidelines and deadlines:
- Process third party billing consistent with terms of state contracts and third party payers.
- Maintain revenue spreadsheets that reconcile to the general ledger.
- Liaison between program managers and business office on all billing issues as it relates to adjustments, write-offs, credits and re-bills.
- Follow-up on all denials and resubmit billings as required.
- Prepare any journal entries related to billing.
- Identification of billing that should be classified as bad debt
B.S. in Accounting preferred
Proficient knowledge of third party insurance carriers (Blue Cross, United Healthcare and other commercial insurance carriers) and fee for service state contracts. Experience with Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement procedures helpful. Previous billing and follow-up skills required.
Knowledge of spreadsheet applications including Word and Excel.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter to Hwalker@thekeystonegroupri.org