CNA - Full Time
Bayberry Commons | Pascoag, RI
To learn more about Bayberry Commons click on this linkCertified Nursing Assistant Bayberry Commons – Pascoag, RI, 02859
Our Mission Statement: “To Bring Joy and Compassion to Everyone We Encounter.” Bayberry Commons is a 110-bed, 4-star, skilled nursing facility. Our facility is part of the Health Concepts Corporation, privately-owned and operated by the Ryan family for more than 40 years.
Bayberry Commons strives to operate within our set of Core Values: Compassion, Acceptance, Respect and Enrichment (CARE). Our facility specializes in Sub-Acute rehabilitation, Long-Term care, and Dementia Care.
If you feel that our mission of Bringing Joy and Compassion to Everyone We Encounter speaks to you, we would love for you to come join our family and be part of the caregiving experience that is paving the way for the industry. Please direct questions regarding this position to Crystal Brown (Director of Nursing) or Susan Cornell (Administrator) at 401-568-0600.
Position Status: Full Time, 1st shift (7:00am-3:00pm) 2nd shift (03:00PM-11:00PM). We’re also looking for part-time coverage and weekend work on all shifts. EOE
• Must have a RI License in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent • Must be able to maintain confidentiality (HIPAA)
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, team members and visitors
Qualifications Preferred: • Entry Level is fine
• Provide personal care and assistance in completing activities of daily living with patients, including bathing, grooming, eating and re-positioning as delegated by the RN.
• Provide support for other activities such as measuring and recording vital signs.
Skills: Must have good organizational skills, the ability to observe and report patient/resident status and implement the plan of care. Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
Compensation: We offer a competitive rate starting at $12.00 an hour. However, we also offer increased compensation based on experience. Our comprehensive benefit package is outlined below.
• Medical Insurance for full-time employees – Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthmate Coast-to-Coast. Single, 2-person, and family coverage available
• Dental Insurance for full-time employees – BlueCross/BlueShield - Single and family coverage available
• Life insurance for full-time employees – Company paid
• Retirement and Savings Plan/401(k) – Employees may contribute 1% - 10% of pay. Facility matches 75% of employee contribution
• 10 Holidays per year – Double time of hours worked for full-time employees – Time and one-half of hours worked for part-time employees
• Vacation Days – Earn percentage of hours worked / Birthday – A day off of your choice with pay during your birthday month
• Sick Days – Accrue percentage of hours worked