Career Resource Specialist (Cranston)
Work Opportunities Unlimited | Cranston, RI
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingCareer Resource Specialist -- Work Opportunities Unlimited
Here at Work Opportunities Unlimited, we believe all people can work and strive to provide new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day. From teaching vocational skills to providing on-site employment support -- we match individuals who are experiencing barriers to employment with fabulous employers all while building lasting relationships within the community.
As a Career Resource Specialist (CRS), you'll focus on bringing this mission to life. You'll be working with youth and adults focusing on vocational based activities such as resume writing, interview skills and job readiness. You will also be collaborating with employers and local businesses. This position can be full-time OR part-time during day-time business hours, Monday - Friday and will be working in the Cranston, RI area!
- You have a passion for helping others and knack for connecting with people.
- You have a reliable vehicle & are comfortable transporting others throughout the day.
- You're curious, you're outcome-driven, you love to ask questions, and you think critically about problems.
- You have an interest in the Human Services field and community-based work.
- You have experience building and maintaining relationships.
- You have a degree in Psychology, Human Services or another related field.
- You've demonstrated your ability to thrive in a community-based environment.
- You have experience working with individuals whom experience barriers to employment such as a mental or physical disability.
More About Us:
Work Opportunities Unlimited is a family-owned employment service provider over 30 years strong--the company has grown from one person to a workforce of hundreds that serves thousands of adults and students annually. Each year, we place over 1,000 individuals into meaningful jobs. In addition to private citizens, our company provides services to individuals referred by state-specific school districts, welfare, mental health, developmental disability, vocational rehabilitation and youth services agencies, as well as the U.S. Social Security Administration through the Ticket to Work program.
Next Steps? Visit our website at www.workopportunities.net to learn more and apply TODAY! You may also submit your best resume to Careers@workopportunities.net.