Certified Medication Technician
Brookdale Greenwich Bay | East Greenwich, RI
Full Time, 2nd & 3rd Shifts Available!
Certified Medication Aide / Technician
Brookdale Greenwich Bay
945 Main Street Greenwich, RI 02818
Sign on bonus ($1,000) offered to all new nursing associates! Competitive benefits & 401k package offered to all full time associates!
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider's orders
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while following company and regulatory guidelines
- Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or behaviors
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Successful completion of state certified medication aide/tech course (Rhode Island)
* One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous experience working directly with older adults preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
We offer shift pick up bonus' ($25-$35) per shift!