Clinical Case Manager
The Key Program, Inc | Providence, RI
The Key Program, Inc. is a private, non-profit social service agency focused on helping youth and their families find ways to pursue productive and rewarding lives. Through a variety of residential and non-residential program models and settings, Key provides direct services each day to over 600 adolescents from the child welfare, mental health, juvenile justice, and educational systems.
Key is currently seeking a Full-Time, Clinical Case Manager to work with families within a community based program. The position will be based out of our Providence, RI regional office.
Responsibilities of these position include:
- Provide home based clinical and case management services to families referred by the Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF);
- Determine treatment strategies and provide intervention services in collaboration with the casework team;
- Work with state agency social workers, as well as other members of the client’s treatment team to coordinate services;
- Provides staff training, orients staff and provides clinical consultation;
- Prepares well written clinical case records, assessments and documentation according to guidelines and time frames.
Requirements for this position: The candidate will have a Master's degree in a human service field(social work, psychology, counseling); 1 year of relevant experience; Must be 21 years of age or older; Have a valid drivers license and a registered and insured vehicle for work use; ability to meet with families during the evening hours as needed. Benefits: Salary(MSW/LCSW:$44,500-46,500), (With License: $47,500-52,500); Clinical Supervision; Paid vacation, sick, holiday and personal time; Medical, dental, life insurance; Tuition reimbursement; Mileage reimbursement; Retirement savings program; Bilingual service bonus and more. TO APPLY: Please visit our website at www.key.org.