Outreach and Tracking Clinical Supervisor
Tides Family Services | Providence, RI
Tides Family Services is looking for a Clinical Supervisor of Outreach and Tracking who is dedicated and committed to making a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. The candidate must be capable of working with youth and families in the community who are experiencing school difficulties, truancy issues, and family conflicts. Youth referred to the Outreach and Tracking program are at risk of removal from their homes and are often involved in the child welfare and/or juvenile justice systems. The Outreach and Tracking Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical assessment and oversight of youth involved in our Outreach and Tracking Program as well as clinical supervision and development of program staff and the fostering of collaborative relationships with entities inside and outside of the Agency.
- Provide clinical leadership within a treatment team;
- Conduct diagnostic assessments of all assigned cases;
- Assist with treatment planning process;
- Maintain caseload as deemed appropriate and assigned by supervisor;
- Conduct intakes with children and families as needed;
- Conduct individual, family and/or group therapy in a community based setting;
- Assist families with case management and advocacy;
- Provide clinical consultation to program staff and supervisors;
- Provide peer supervision/consultation to clinicians when appropriate;
- Participate in the agency clinical on call rotation
- LICSW or equivalent
- Bilingual English, Spanish, Portuguese or Creole desired, but not required.
Benefits include travel reimbursement, medical and dental plan for individual or a family medical and dental plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick days. Other benefits are listed on our website, www.tidesfs.org.
Tides was founded in 1983 by Brother Michael Reis, a De LaSalle Christian Brother, with $15,000 of seed money. The Lasallian mission is to serve the neediest and poorest families in the community. Brother Michael realized interventions needed to happen before kids were placed in out of home care. He founded a much-needed “agency without walls” where outreach workers and clinical social workers meet with and provide critical services to youth in their homes, neighborhoods and schools. Today, we provide 24/7 services 365 days a year through 120 staff and an $8 million budget.
Tides Family Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tides Family Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.