AccessPoint RI, a human services agency located in the City of Cranston, provides services to persons with developmental disabilities throughout the Rhode Island area. The agency has been providing educational, residential, recreational and vocational support/training to individuals with disabilities since 1965. Our mission is to empower people with disabilities to claim and enjoy their right to dignity and respect throughout their lives, and we are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team!
Community Support Specialist: Part-Time, 2nd shift, Flexible
Responsible to work as a proactive member of the AccessPoint RI team, providing meaningful personalized supports to individuals that encourage individuals and their families to experience personal growth, achieve their personal goals and reach their fullest potential. Work will be done in the community and in-home participating in meaningful activities within their communities. Other responsibilites may include personal hygiene assistance and transportation.
Minimum Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age; have a high school diploma or GED, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, ability to pass background clearances and have regular access to an insured vehicle
- E-mail a cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill an application out on-line at www.accesspointri.org
- Fax a cover letter/resume to (401) 941-2516
- Mail a cover letter/resume to AccessPoint RI Attn:HR P.O. Box 20130 Cranston, RI 02920
- Stop in to 111 Comstock Parkway,Cranston, RI 02921 to fill out an application