Thrive Behavioral Health | Providence, RI
Thrive Behavioral Health’s mission is to improve the quality of life for men, women, children and families facing behavioral health challenges. Through a wide range of mental health, substance abuse and trauma-informed programs, and with the commitment of experienced and dedicated professionals, we are assisting individuals in their recovery.
Our staff collaborates fully to ensure a holistic approach to care that treats the person, not the illness. Above all, Thrive is dedicated to effective, compassionate service in an atmosphere of dignity and respect.
As a member of our emergency services team, clinicians provide screening assessment and follow-up to clients in crisis and serve as a behavioral health liaison/counselor for RI District Courts.
RI District Court Responsibilities:
1. Provide assessment in varied settings to determine appropriate services.
2. Provide ongoing contact with clients and service providers to assure alternate community placement has occurred.
3. Provide consultation and recommendations to the court regarding alternatives to incarceration for clients referred.
4. Provide consultation and education to community agencies, such as police, Justice Assistance, Domestic Violence Outreach Worker, Public Defender's Office, District Attorney's Office, and other social service and mental health agencies.
5. Complete billing forms, logs, data collection forms and clinical documentation in accordance with the agency's standards.
6. Maintain client confidentiality within the context of the Court.
7. Assist clients in developing and strengthening their support network to accomplish goals and objectives.
8. Facilitate transportation for clients as needed.
9. Consult/liaison with staff as needed.
- Master's degree in human services, social work, or counseling
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in emergency services and outpatient counseling
- Independent license preferred (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT)
- QMHP is required
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Coast to Coast Medical
- Delta Dental
- Company paid term life insurance (2x's annual salary)
- Company paid long term disability insurance
- Mass Mutual Whole Life Insurance available for purchase
- Aflac policies available for purchase
- Flexible Spending
- 3 weeks' vacation
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
We are an equal opportunity employer.