Direct Support Professional (Nights/Weekends)
AccessPoint RI | Providence, RI
Great benefits, flexible schedule, opportunities for advancement all while enjoying rewarding work. Entry level, full/part-time & sub Direct Support Professional positions in the Cranston & Providence area!
All shifts available including nights and weekends!
Working as a direct support professional member of the adult day or residential team, you will provide quality services to adults with developmental disabilities. You’ll participate in meaningful activities while enabling individuals to develop their strengths and interests. Responsibilities include: assisting in community recreational events or leisure activities, fostering enjoyable mealtimes, assisting with creating a clean/comfortable living space, and promoting each person’s well-being, growth and independence.
Our outstanding benefits package for full-time (32+ Hours/Wk) includes:
- Affordable Medical & Dental
- Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday time
- 401K with company match
- 50% childcare discount at Cornerstone School (18months-Kindergarten)
- Tuition assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good driving record
- Access to an insured vehicle
- Ability to pass background clearances
No experience is required, yet you can use your previous experience as a caretaker, home health aide or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to develop a career as a Direct Support Professional. In this entry-level position you will have ample opportunity to grow, make a difference and advance your career.
- Apply on-line at www.AccessPointRI.org
- Email resume/cover letter to email@example.com
- Apply in person: 111 Comstock Parkway Cranston RI