Direct Support Professionals (DSP) (Disabilities, Community & Residential Services)
Perspectives Corporation | North Kingstown, RI
Are you a compassionate, reliable Leader looking for a rewarding experience?
Perspectives Corporation is looking for compassionate, creative, and flexible leaders who are interested in making a positive impact on their community by working with people who have developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Our adult residential programs have full time and part time positions available in various group home settings within Rhode Island consisting of flexible schedules to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
Responsibilities include assisting people in becoming active members of their community, in maintaining daily living skills, such as cooking and cleaning, working a job and exploring recreational activities that reflect their interests.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent;
- Valid driver's license, access to an insured vehicle, and a favorable driver's license;
- Favorable criminal background check;
- Must be 18 years of age
In return, Perspectives Corporation offers progressive employee benefits, such as:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Evolving career opportunities
- Exceptional medical and dental benefits
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (optional at employee’s expense)
- Flexible spending
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health club membership discounts
- Mindfulness Training
- AAA membership discounts
- Verizon mobile discount
- Employee referral bonuses
- Employee recognition programs and incentives
- Dynamic working environment
Perspectives Corporation promotes employee development with advancement opportunities within the agency. This includes tuition reimbursement, management “in-training” programs, a comprehensive New Employee Orientation. Perspectives Corporation also offers continued training opportunities such as American Sign Language (ASL) classes, DSP Mentor Program, NADSP (The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals) and CPR certification.