Director of Nursing
Saint Antoine Residence | North Smithfield, RI
Saint Antoine Residence is searching for a dynamic, team-oriented, experienced leader to serve as the Director of Nursing Services. As a leader in long term care services, Saint Antoine Residence has a strong commitment to teamwork and quality care.
Responsibilities will encompass the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the nursing care and services provided to our Residents including the following:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Nursing Service Department
- Develop, maintain, and periodically revise written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing department and focus on resident centered care
- Complete and maintain annual operational and capital budgets for the nursing department and assure budget remains fiscally sound
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring the regulatory compliance at the state and federal level
- The DNS will be responsible for the preparation and coordination of the survey process in maintaining licensure of the facility.
- Oversee the hiring and continued employment of Nursing personnel
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator
- Must possess a Nursing Degree from an accredited college, BSN preferred
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 yrs. Supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong communication & leadership skills
- Good computer skills
- Current Rhode Island State RN license required
Saint Antoine Residence is an equal opportunity employer.