MB MANAGEMENT | North Kingstown, RI
Company: MB Management Co. contractor for Visionary Services, Inc.
Job Title: Dishwasher/ Janitor
Location: North Kingston, RI
Hours: 8-hour shifts, part-time 1 weekend per month
- Wash, rinse and sanitize glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils in a clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils and cooking equipment in appropriate storage area.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated receptacles.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Stock supplies, such as food utensils and napkins in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators or salad bars.
- Stock serving stations or dining areas with food or supplies.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Set up and break down dining room tables/chairs.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices
- Ability to multitask and take direction well
- Basic verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pass State and Nationwide Background checks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Lunch will be provided for employees
- Upward Mobility – After this assignment, you may apply for full time roles within the company.
- Previous experience not required.
Disclaimer: This job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, management reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
In January 2014, Rhode Island became the fourth state to enact Ban the Box legislation. This legislation amends the states Fair Employment Practices Act (FEPA) and bans both public and private employers of more than four individuals from inquiring about the criminal history of applicants on job applications.