Family Care Service Coordinator
The Key Program, Inc | Providence, RI
The Key Program is a private, non-profit human service agency whose mission is to assist at-risk children/adolescents and their families find ways to pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
The Key Program is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Family Care Service Coordinator(FCCP Program) within our Rhode Island region.
Responsible for working with the Department of Children, Youth and Families(DCYF) in identifying and coordinating services for families, facilitating the wraparound process during family team meetings and supporting the existing roles and responsibilities of staff on a statewide basis.
- Partners with community and DCYF staff to plan and organize the first contact/home visits with families and facilitates family team meetings;
- Gathers information for and completes the Strengths, Needs, Cultural Discovery and Functional Assessments as identified by the department;
- Assists families in identifying and engaging natural supports, as well as discussing and making referrals for immediate service needs;
- Assists families in meeting medical and educational needs, as well as coordinating transportation as identified in family team meetings;
- Identifies and maintains a working knowledge of available community resources to meet the individual needs of each family and ensures the connection of families to culturally relevant community resources and support.
The Family Care Service Coordinator is a professional, salaried position REQUIRING a Bachelors degree in a human services related field and 3 years providing family work. All candidates must be 21 years of age or older; have a valid state drivers license; and, have a legally registered and insured car for work use. Written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently and on a team and strong interpersonal skills are highly desirable.
Salary: Mid 30's; medical, dental and optical insurances; short-term disability and life insurance; training and professional development; tuition assistance; paid vacation and holidays; mileage reimbursement; paid sick and personal time; retirement program; wellness benefit; pre-tax childcare, and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race or color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, country of ancestral origin, or veteran status.
TO APPLY: PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT