Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car of RI, LLC is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 8,600 offices worldwid. Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
The Car Detailer/Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Car Detailer/Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a full-time, seasonal position starting in May 15 until the end of September 30.
The Car Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Apply online at www.go.enterpriseholdings.com
- Authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Valid driver's license for a minimum of two years, with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past two years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years(DUI/DWI).
- A revoked or suspended driver’s license must have been reinstated more than 12 months ago with no more than 2 revocations or suspensions within the past 2 years.
- 6 months work experience
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedules: Monday 7:30-5:30, Tuesday-Wednesday 9:00-5:30, Thursday 1:00-5:30 & Friday 7:30-6:30 OR Tuesday 8:00-5:30, Wednesday-Thursday 8:00-6:30, Friday 7:30-6:30 & Saturday 8:30-2:30