HR Generalist (ASL Proficiency, Deaf/Hard of Hearing Services) Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program, ASL
Perspectives Corporation | North Kingstown, RI
For over 40 years, Perspectives Corporation has been providing quality services to children and adults with disabilities throughout the State of Rhode Island. We are continuously assessing our services and making it possible to grow our programs especially within our Deaf and Hard of Hearing Department. Now, we are looking for exceptional talent to grow with us! If you are an enthusiastic HR Generalist interested in an exciting and new opportunity, look no further.
Our main office is located centrally in beautiful coastal Rhode Island. Only 72 miles to Boston, MA and 172 miles to New York City!
- Supporting the lifecycle of our employees working in our Deaf/Hard of Hearing programs
- All aspects of recruitment for our Deaf & Hard of Hearing Programs
- Identify and collaborate with sourcing partners on opportunities to attract candidates and build the candidate pipeline
- Engage candidates from the time they are identified within our applicant tracking system up until they are scheduled for an interview
- Coordinates interviews
- Coordinates new hire and on-boarding procedures
- Facilitates new hire orientations
- Coordinates in-house trainings
- Provides insight and guidance for employee benefits, policies and procedures
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Human Resources Certification a plus
- 1-3 years experience in Human Resources
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Thorough understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Experience with talent acquisition to include: Recruitment strategies, niche job boards, social media advertisements, community network, job fairs.
- Strong attention to detail and presentation skills are a must
- Facilitation of trainings to small and large groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Awareness of and sensitivity to Deaf/Hard of Hearing culture
Perspectives Corporation offers: Competitive salary range, exceptional medical and dental benefits, generous paid time off, 401K Retirement Plan, flexible schedules, AFLAC Supplemental Insurance (optional at employee’s expense), employee referral bonuses, health club membership discounts, flexible spending, Verizon wireless discount, AAA membership discounts, employee recognition programs and incentives, career opportunities, and a dynamic working environment.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com or upload on our website at https://www.perspectivescorporation.com.