Health Home Case Manager
Community Care Alliance | Woonsocket, RI
Community Care Alliance, located only 15 miles from Providence, RI, is seeking compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life. Integrated Health Home Case Managers are an integral part of our Community Support and Nursing Department connecting individuals and families to various providers and resources so that individuals can live as independently and as fully integrated within the community as possible.
In this role you will...
· Provide clinical and support services for individuals and families with long-term needs associated with mental illness and substance use.
· Case managers and multi-disciplinary teams work together in the home or out in the community to help people maintain their health and well-being.
· Develop, design and implement treatment plan goals with clients to promote recovery.
We are looking for candidates who...
· Demonstrate strong writing, communication, computer skills, and documentation skills.
· Have the ability to multitask, are organized, and have excellent time management skills.
· Are able to transport clients in their vehicles for things such as medical and community appointments
· Have the ability to work alone or with other members of their team to best assist our clients
· A minimum of an AA, or enrolled in a BA program, in a human services field
· Approved driver's record and reliable transportation.
· Knowledge of addiction is a plus.
· Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
*Some applicants may qualify for an extra stipend for their bilingual skills
Keywords: Substance Use, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinical Supervision,
Salary: $13.50 – $14.50 to start with regularly scheduled pay increases
To apply for this opening please visit our website www.communitycareri.org and select "Careers" and then "Current Openings" to fill out an application and upload your cover letter and resume.
Community Care Alliance provides an array of services and supports that are linked together so people can access help for their unique situations. Our goal is to help all members of our community become healthier, more self-reliant and better informed to meet their economic, social and emotional challenges.
Community Care Alliance is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability.
Military friendly employer!