AccessPoint RI | N Kingstown, RI
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingThe Keystone Group, located in North Kingstown, is a collaborative of nonprofit organizations. We work together to develop our strengths, share resources and support each organization’s mission. The Keystone is now hiring!
The Information Technology Director is responsible to plan, organize and execute all IT functions for multiple small to medium sized organizations. The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and responsibilities include:
- Represent the IT function at client review meetings
- Analyze complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommend technical solutions
- Direct and prioritize the work flow of subordinate staff members
- Direct the operation of multiple computer networks – Administration Network and E-Rate Network including adding/deleting users, configuring network/e-mail access, maintaining backups, firewalls and virus protection
- Maintain file security for all user-facing network storage
- Direct trouble-shooting of all user problems; assess cause as user vs. software vs. hardware; prioritize need for new computer purchases and make recommendations to CEO
- Direct the installation of all new computer equipment including user setup, configuration and data transfers
- Recommend and facilitate user training on basic applications such as e-mail, navigation of network drives, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Maintain and develop internal and external Sharepoint Sites
- Imaging and mass deployment
Qualifications, Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT Administration; considerable knowledge of information systems including network administration, computer set-up and problem solving; Windows Server 2008/2012 environment, VPN networking, Microsoft Windows 7 and 10; Server virtualization.previous supervisor experience; ability to communicate effectively and work well with others. MS, and CompTIA Certifications required. Sharepoint experience preferred
If you are interested in applying, pelase send a cover letter and resume to Hwalker@thekeystonegroupri.org