Job Coach (Cumberland)
Work Opportunities Unlimited | Cumberland, RI
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingWork Opportunities Unlimited, founded in 1982 is a community-based employment service provider specializing in placing job seekers who experience barriers to employment.We are seeking enthusiastic individuals looking for rewarding careers on our career services team in the Cumberland, RI area. This is a part-time position: 20-25 hrs/week during day-time business hours.
Our Job Coaches handle a variety of roles: helping clients develop career goals, teaching pre-vocational and job retention skills, providing life skills training, and coaching our clients to help them maximize success.
This position also requires networking within the community, generating and cultivating strong relationships with local businesses and developing partnerships with employers to secure community-based, long-term employment for our diverse roster of clients. This candidate will support adults and youth, including at-risk youth, students and individuals with disabilities.
Successful candidates must be:
- Passionate about helping others and making a difference within the community
- Compassionate, energetic, enthusiastic and able to motivate others
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Flexible and able to manage an ever-changing caseload
- Excellent communicators - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Human Service Skills
- Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
At Work Opportunities Unlimited, we offer competitive wages, 401K, performance bonuses, and other benefits. The chosen candidate will also be required to submit to criminal background and motor vehicle record checks that must meet company standards.
If you are enthusiastic, creative and enjoy a job with both challenges and rewards, please complete our online application and upload your resume at http://www.workopportunities.net/Careers