Junior Business Development Representative
Commonwealth Foreign Exchange, Inc. | Providence, RI
Commonwealth is headquartered in Providence, RI with additional offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Washington DC. We offer our employees the startup vibe in an established industry leading company.
Commonwealth Foreign Exchange is a foreign exchange broker with exposure to all major banks and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We are currently looking for Business Development Rep to join our highly successful FX Corporate Sales team within our International Payments division based at our Providence, RI office.
The Position: The role purpose is to identify and source new potential corporate clients, by engaging in conversation with key decision makers to understand their FX requirements by offering solutions that would best suit their needs.
If you’re an ambitious and enthusiastic professional with proven sales experience, this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply.
- Build relationships with new clientele through various platforms i. e: phone, LinkedIn, email, etc.
- Qualify prospects accordingly
- Understand and execute product value accordingly
- Communicate account details with senior sales staff
- Ability to close
Benefits of working @ Commonwealth
- Opportunity for advancement
- No ceiling commission structure
- Learn the basics of the foreign exchange industry
- Exciting “start-up” environment with catered lunches and regularly scheduled team building activities
Type: Full time hours Division: International Payments Location: Providence, RI