DOUGLAS Lumber | Statewide, RI
- Design customers dream projects using 2020 Design software.
- Communicate with builders, homeowners and suppliers to work through details as projects progress.
- Confirm project details, review and revise with the client for finalizations and ordering.
- Travel to jobsites as needed to consult, measure and troubleshoot.
- Quoting of products.
- Present proposals in meetings and through email correspondence.
- Placing of kitchen design orders and follow through to shipment.
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer requests and questions.
- Consult with walk in customers looking for kitchen and bath design.
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to generate business through means of marketing.
- Attend trainings and take advantage of self-learning opportunities to increase knowledge and stay up to date on product changes, new technologies and design trends.
- Experience in sales and selling Kitchens
- Strong Knowledge of 20/20 design
- Be communicative and able to create strong relationships quickly and easily
- Have a driver’s license and access to your own vehicle
Salary, commission and benefits