Nurse Case Manager
AccessPoint RI | Cranston, RI
AccessPoint RI, a human services agency located in the City of Cranston, provides services to persons with developmental disabilities throughout the Rhode Island area. The agency has been providing educational, residential, recreational and vocational support/training to individuals with disabilities since 1965. Our mission is to empower people with differing abilities to claim and enjoy their right to dignity, respect, equality and choice throughout their lives, and we are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team!
Registered Nurse Case Manager: M-F 10am-6pm Flexible, On-Call
Summary: To provide competent professional medical services to all the individuals receiving day and residential services. To comprehensively deliver care to individuals utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. To interact with individuals and their families, clinicians and direct support staff effectively and professionally.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Extensive Knowledge of the health and medical needs of the developmentally disabled individual.
- Nursing skills and practices that meet the agency’s standard of care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, individuals and their families, agency employees, other agencies and the community.
- Ability to write professional reports, letters, summaries and documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, using varying degrees of independent judgment, problem solving and discretion.
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities. Must have a valid driver's license, a clean driving record and ability to pass background clearances. Current Rhode Island Department of Health license for a Registered Nurse.
Our outstanding benefits package includes:
- Medical & Dental
- Life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Vacation & Sick time
- 50% childcare discount at Cornerstone School
- Flexible spending plan
- Apply online at www.accesspointri.org
- Email resume/coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org