TPI Composites, Inc., located in Warren, Rhode Island is a leader in the development and marketing of large-scale composite structures. We focus our business in the transportation, and wind energy markets and have a proven record of success in delivering innovative, cost efficient “Composite Solutions” to our customers.
Our company has a strong tradition of developing our employees to learn, grow, and excel. We build our team with qualified, team oriented individuals to enhance the success of our company. We currently have openings for Production Technicians/Laminators/Gel-Coaters. This position will be based in our Warren, RI facility and will report to the Production Manager. This is a challenging, fast paced, quality driven, hands-on position.
Experience in the following areas a plus but not necessary:
- Use power tools, band saw, ovens and other equipment in the fabrication process
- Knowledge of composites manufacturing processes including hand-layup, vacuum bagging,
- Experience in operating ovens
- Experience with fiberglass/epoxy repair & touch ups
- Knowledge of composite structures, techniques, and practices
- Experience with chemicals, fabrics and solvents
- Record process parameters
- Product Assembly
- Boat Building
- Auto Body Specialist
- Textiles Manufacturing
- Carpentry/finish work
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail and quality
- Motivated / Self Starter
- Able to work from verbal and /or written work instructions
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Mechanical Skills
- Knowledge of using precision instruments and/or hand tools and power tools
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to maintain a neat and clean work area
This list represents a general overview of the responsibilities and job tasks, however, responsibilities are subject to change based on business and management needs.
TPI Composites, Inc. offer competitive compensation and benefits, including but not limited to, health and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, and paid vacation plans.
Please apply in person; Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm or email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TPI Composites, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Background check and drug test required.