Part Time worker needed to coordinate programs and ministries for Catholic Social Services of RI, at multiple sites throughout the Diocese of Providence.
- To assist in the development of programs/services/ministries for Catholic Social Services of RI.
- To implement programs/services/ministries at a variety of locations throughout Rhode Island, to assist those in need.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of a one person office, providing information, referral and direct assistance to community members in need. Duties include both phone and in person intake, determination of eligibility for benefits, authorization for some direct services.
- Input of program and client data into an automated, web based system.
- Generating of reports as required.
- Presentations on services/benefits for groups, organizations and faith based congregations.
- Excellent communication skills needed, oral and written.
- Excellent people skills required.
- Bi lingual English/Spanish required.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Supervisor, Catholic Social Services of RI
One Cathedral Square
Providence, RI 02903