Jammat Housing & Community Development Corporation | Providence, RI
Turning the Corner Residential Treatment program is seeking a full-time Program Director needed at our trauma-informed evidence based facility. Experience with adolescent males age 12-18, or desire to work with youth who have diverse backgrounds, DCYF or probation involved. The qualified candidate must have proven leadership and team building skills. Spanish speaking is a plus. Please consider joining our exciting, expanding, diverse and welcoming environment.
The Program Director must be able to train staff in the basic, TTC policies and procedures. They must be familiar with the state regulations, resident handbook, the employee manual, and administrative forms and the program manual.
The Program Directors must maintain agency policies and procedures while being supportive for their staff at the same time. Directors must be able to advocate for staff while understanding and supporting agency’s rationale for certain initiatives. TTC strives to find and hire effective Program Directors that can understand the differing perspective of the agency and establish common ground among all staff for the good of the clients
A Program Director’s job scope includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure the program is in compliance with all State, Federal, DCYF, CARF and TTC regulations and that it is operated in a professional manner.
- Be an active part of the Administrative Team that includes the following people: Clinician, Case Manager, Residential Coordinator and Program Director.
- Maintain a permanent written work schedule for staff working at your facility
- Operate your program within the budget guidelines.
- Ensure that all employees are fully trained in TTC procedures
- Be aware of and participate in developing individual service plans for each resident placed in your facility.
- Evaluate all employees’ job performance working at your house annually in writing.
- Evaluation in writing new employee prior to the end of their 90 day probation period and annually.
- Ensure all employees have a copy of TTC agency Personnel Manual.
- Report directly to the Executive Director.
- Complete other duties at the directions of the Executive Director
Turning the Corner Residential Treatment Programs is a division of Jammat Housing and Community Development Corporation. Jammat means Community. We are committed to investing in community, staff, and most importantly the youth in our community to provide opportunity, hope and holistic services. All highly motivated candidates should e-mail or fax their letters of interest and resumes to the Human Resource Manager Denise Toppins at firstname.lastname@example.org