Tides was founded in 1983 by Brother Michael Reis, a DeLaSalle Christian Brother, with $15,000 seed money. The Lasallian mission is to serve the neediest and poorest families in the community. Brother Michael realized interventions needed to happen before kids were placed in out-of –home care. He founded a much-needed “agency without walls” where outreach workers and clinical social workers meet with and provide critical services to youth in their homes, neighborhoods and schools. Today, we provide 24/7 services 365 days a year through 120 staff and an $8 million budget.
The Director of Treatment programs provides oversight to our intensive community based program for youth involved in the child welfare system and a Juvenile Justice Re-Entry Program (Youth Transition Center).
- BA/BS/BSW with minimum of 3 years supervisory experience. MSW preferred.
- Extensive experience with adjudicated youth and their families and the juvenile justice system;
- Experience with managing programs and staff for at risk youth and their families;
- Valid driver’s license and registered/inspected vehicle.
- MSW or LCSW/LICSW
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience
Tides Family Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tides Family Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.