Microsoft NAV/Dynamics 365 Consultant I / Engineer I
CAI Software, LLC | Smithfield, RI
CAI Software, LLC is growing! Due to increased client demand, we are looking for motivated, professional and service-minded individuals to join our team full-time in the role of a Microsoft NAV/Dynamics 365 Consultant I / Engineer I. In this role, you will join a team developing and deploying mid-market enterprise resource planning (ERP) software products into vertical industries nationwide. A Consultant / Engineer provides technical consultation, writes code to advance the platform, and supports CAI’s industry leading customers.
More specifically, the role and its responsibilities include:
- Consultants/Engineers work closely with clients to (a) support the implementation of complete enterprise management software systems; and (b) following implementation, develop technical solutions for complex operational environments, while engaging with and supporting the client.
- Developing technical solutions, including: detailed business/system analysis and software design specifications to result in the creation/modification of elegant user interface forms and programming code modules that are well-tested and optimized for performance.
- Listen and understand the customer's needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers' use and satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence and prioritize the product roadmap based on market/industry/customer requirements.
- Successful candidates should have contemporary programming skills with .NET and relational database (SQL) background. Experience with and/or a willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central is required.
- Experience in Accounting and General Business applications is desired. Specific experience within the Distribution, Manufacturing or Precious Metals industries is a plus.
- Interest in working in a customer-focused, fast paced technology environment.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Acquire and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively
- Willingness / ability to travel (less than 20% of the time).
- Prior programming experience in a professional or academic capacity is required.
- Computer Science degree (or similar or equivalent experience) preferred
Compensation / Benefits:
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong team of peers.
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more.
- Qualified candidates will receive formal classroom and on-the-job training which can lead to more senior programmer/consultant positions.
Job Location: Smithfield, RI
About CAI Software, LLC
CAI Software LLC is a recognized leader in the delivery of on-demand enterprise resource planning (ERP) and management systems, software, network integration and business consulting services to market leading companies in the building materials, food processing, precious metals and discrete manufacturing/distribution industries. We are headquartered in Rhode Island and serve clients throughout North America and Europe. For more information, please visit www.caisoft.com and follow the company on LinkedIn.