Tree Service Production Manager
Service Production Manager
TreeSolutions by SeaScape is hiring a production manager for our tree care division. Primary responsibilities will consist of organizing and scheduling our tree crews; delegating responsibilities; paperwork, job setup and customer interaction; work quality assurance; safety. Strong management skills are necessary, along with a willingness to cross-train among other SeaScape divisions and services (ie, plant health care, shrub pruning, holiday lighting).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with tree work
- Ability to operate lift/bucket truck
- DOT Medical card or ability to obtain
- RI Arborist license or ability to obtain
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Authorized to work in the US
- Ability to participate in physical labor and lift at least 50 lbs.
This is a full time position that includes paid vacation/personal time, health benefits and a 401k program.
TO apply: Reply with resume or call Catherine at 1-800-294-5296
Based in Coventry, RI, SeaScape is New England’s premier lawn and landscape company. Founded in 1989 as a lawn fertilization company, SeaScape Lawn Care, Inc. has expanded to include TreeSolutions –a full service tree care company; Christmas Decor by SeaScape – a holiday and event lighting company; YardGuard by SeaScape-an outdoor pest control company.
SeaScape promotes a culture of passion for lawn and tree care, offers training and growth opportunities for employees, and top-notch customer service for clients. SeaScape is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website www.seascapeinc.com for more information.